Meet Ray Hayes, Your Neighborhood Real Estate Professional
Since Ray entered real estate in 1987, he has been helping people find what they want, what they need and what makes them happy.
It’s a very hard earned skill that will make a world of difference to you. And now you can take advantage of Ray’s talent and his ability to view things from your perspective.
Experience and Credentials
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Missouri Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Saint Louis Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Mid America Regional Information Systrem
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from Saint Louis University
- As an active community member, Ray served as President of the Association of Medical Rehabilitation Administrators
- and Executive Secretary for the Board of Certification of that organization.
- Ray served as Treasurer for the Governor’s Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities.
- Ray served as Chairman for the Board of Trustees of the City of Pasadena Hills.
- If you are a seller ... Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- If you are a buyer .... Special attention will be given to finding the property that meets your needs!
- Your home will be marketed as part of my innovative marketing program, Every Day Until It’s Sold„
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.